The Class 4 Apollo desktop cold laser system is both powerful and versatile, allowing for operation with 2 emitters simultaneously. The 500 mW point probe emitter is ideal for small, targeted areas, while the quad-cluster 5,000 mW emitter is perfect for covering large areas.
The high power can deliver optimum photon density quickly, or it can be used to cover the injury for an analgesic effect. It can also saturate tissue to provide the utmost pain relief.
The Apollo desktop delivers the best power to cost ratios of any continuous wave product at just $1.71/mW.
The system is also extremely easy to use: just one variable to set for duration of treatment. For many applications, using the default 2-minute treatment, you can move the probe around or just push the stop button for a quicker protocol.
The Apollo desktop system features:
This product can only be sold to licensed professionals for treating people and companion animals. It can also be sold to non-licensed professionals for equine use.
- LCD display that provides probe status and treatment times
- User controlled treatment times selectable between 10 seconds and 2 minutes
- Built in power test for assessing probe output
- Built in safety and fault detection software
- Advanced Protocol training manuals
- Key-activated on/off power system
- Standard 2-year warranty with no mandatory servicing