All Terraquant Systems
FDA-cleared TerraQuant laser systems provide pain relief and healing using a combination of multiple radiances that work together to accelerate healing and reduce recovery time. The TerraQuant Family of Lasers use a combination of:
- Pulsed red light
- Static magnetic field
- Super-pulsed laser
- Pulsed broadband infrared SLDs
Double blind clinical trials prove TerraQuant's treatment success
In a clinical study involving 140 participants, the treatment for relieving arthritis pain in small and medium joints with a TerraQuant system had an 88% positive effect. In addition, over 4,000 studies conducted worldwide have shown the effectiveness of cold laser therapy.
Why are TerraQuant lasers one of the most popular systems in the world?
- More effective delivery of photons to deep tissues compared to Class I-III continuous and modulated lasers
- The Super Pulsed Lasers deliver higher peak power while maintaining the highest degree of safety of any therapeutic laser (Up to 50 watts)
- More effective in delivering photons to deep tissues compared to Class I-III continuous and modulated lasers
- Pulsing technology eliminates risk of thermal damage to a tissue, unlike some Class IV lasers
- More power than most class IV lasers (25,000-50,000mW super pulsed laser power)
- Consoles have two ports for simultaneous emitter-use from pinpoint probes to large treatment emitters
- Lower price than the competition
- Easy set up and use
What makes TerraQuant systems so unique?
These systems use 3 different technologies to achieve maximum pain relief and accelerated healing:
- Super-Pulsed Laser (905nm) produces a high-power impulse of light that drives photons (light energy) to the tissue up to 4-5 inches deep. The high peak power of up to 50,000mW provides the deepest penetration for accelerated healing, improved microcirculation, and increased cell metabolism in the form of ATP production.
- Pulsed Broad Band Infrared Emitting Diodes (875nm) gently heat the surface tissue layer providing a broader spectrum compared to laser radiation.
- Pulsed Red Light (660nm) provides anti-inflammatory effects by penetrating shallower tissue depth.
TerraQuant systems are excellent for treating a variety of skeletal, tendon and muscular problems including:
· Acute Patellar Tendonitis
· Achilles Tendonitis
· Knee Sprain
· Calcaneal Spur
· Cervical Pain
· Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
· Temporomandibular Arthritis and Artrosis
· Elbow Joint Injuries
· Shoulder Joint Injuries
· Tennis Elbow
· carpal tunnel syndrome
· Wrist Injuries
· Lumbar Spine: Pain, sprain, and strain
· Hip Sprain
· Hip Tendonitis (Iliopsoas)