All Avant Systems
Avant: Compact, Powerful and Easy to Use
The LZ30p, LZ30x LZ30z cold lasers are the ideal marriage of form and function, packing big power into a small, elegantly designed package. At less than 5 inches long and weighing just 4.5 ounces, these FDA-cleared, Class 3b lasers are extremely portable and comfortable to use.
And with plenty of power--up to 950mW of 637nm, bright red and 900mW of infrared--to maximize results and minimize treatment times. You can choose from continuous, pulsed and sweep operation. Compare the LZ30's power to other systems: the LZ30z has over 9 times the power of the ML830 and over 20 times the power of an Erchonia laser system. It's also self-calibrating meaning even as the device ages, it always stays up-to-date to deliver the optimum power level.
The LZ30, LZ30x and LZ30z use the highest quality laser diodes, not inexpensive LEDs. They also include a broad treatment area allowing users to treat an area up to 1 inch without moving the device. The aperture hood allows users to hold the laser up against the skin to ensure that no laser light is lost.
Avant lasers are fully programmable, holding up to 500 presets that control treatment aspects such as power, wavelength, pulsing frequency and dose. These presets address 90% of the standard protocols. The LZ30 systems also allow for complete customization of every variable using the device's micro-joy stick or a standard USB interface. Protocols can also be easily accessed using the joy stick or via USB.
The Avant's design makes it unique among all other cold lasers. The anodized aluminum body makes operation effortless, while the soft rubber grip make it comfortable and easy to control. It's also cordless, which makes use anywhere simple. No other product on the market offers this amount of portability, user-friendly design and power in a laser so compact.
The LZ30p, LZ30x and LZ30z offer:
- Standard 900mW of 808 nanometer wavelength plus up to 950mW at 637 nm (Class 3B)
- Programmable continuous, pulsed and sweep pulsing output modes
- Use the 70 plus factory-defined presets or develop your own protocols. Plenty of memory to store custom protocols
- Internal feedback mechanism ensures that the laser is providing a consistent power output, a feature only seen on the highest-end cold laser systems
- Maximum flexibility using the included USB cable. Create and maintain your favorites and presets on you PC by mounting your LZ30 as a USB drive on your PC
- Compact, portable design: 1.25"W x 1.25" H x 4.8" L
- Cordless operation using Lithium Ion batteries
- 3-year warranty