The Avant LZ30x is an FDA-cleared class 3B cold laser that provides excellent value compared to any other handheld device. You may also recognize its little brother: the Avant LZ30.
The LZ30x packs a lot of features into a small package making it a very versatile cold laser choice. It offers continuous wave, pulsed wave and sweeping wave options allowing for the widest range of treatments from pain control to inflammation reduction to chronic or acute injuries. The LZ30x operates in either the 808nm or the 635nm wavelength range.
If you're comparing the LZ30x to the Erchonia, you'll find the LZ30 offers 5 times the power and more flexibility at about a third of the cost. How about the ML830? The LZ30x is another league: 10 times more power and includes pulsing and sweeping modes for better healing.
The LZ30x has a huge library of over 75 protocols. And finding the right protocol is easy. Simply scroll the protocol list or create and save new protocols using the graphical display.
Once powered on, you can browse your favorite protocols or go to the advanced library to see all your options.
Built to Last
The LZ30x is built to withstand the rigors of daily use. The body is anodized aluminum with a toggle stick that controls the graphic display. The unit is small just 1 inch x 1 inch x 4-1/2 inches allowing for easy use anywhere on the body and portability.
The LZ30x offers:
- 900mW of power at 808 nanometer wavelength
- 250mW of power at 637 nanometer wavelength
- The perfect balance of power and safety
- Programmable continuous, pulsed and sweep output modes.
- Set the pulse frequency and duration in manual mode
- Factory-defined preset protocols
- Create your own protocols
- On-board memory can store hundreds of protocols.
- Self-Calibration that self-adjusts ensuring you consistent power output as the system ages.
- The USB cable provides maximum flexibility allowing you to create and maintain presets on your PC by mounting to the PC's USB drive.
- Cordless operation using a 3000mAH Lithium Ion battery
- Highly portable, compact design
- Total photon density and elapsed time shown during operation
- Optional hands-free operation with the Avant stand
- 3-year warranty
Get Started Quickly
The Avant LZ30x is easy to use, even for first-timers because the factory presets address 90% of the standard protocols. And users can create and save their own protocols once there are more comfortable with the device. You can even customize every variable using the micro-joy-stick controller on the top of the device or the standard USB interface.