An FDA-cleared, flexible cold laser that provides exceptional performance, the Avant LZ30p has it all at a fraction of the price of similar products.
The LZ30p offers continuous wave, pulsed wave and sweeping wave options to allow for the widest range of treatments chronic or acute injuries; pain control inflammation reduction and healing. The device operates independently in either the 808nm or the 635nm wavelength range, giving you twice the setup options as the Erchonia or the ML830.
The LZ30p offers twice the power and more flexibility at about a third of the cost as the Erchonia. Considering an ML830? The LZ30p offers 10 times the power and includes pulsing and sweeping modes for better healing.
Quickly scroll through a list of protocols as well as create and save new protocols for specific conditions on the LZ30's graphical display. The enormous library (over 75 protocols) allows you to simply add to or remove from your "favorites" list.
After starting the unit, browse your favorite protocols (typically the 10 most common protocols) or go to the advanced library to see all your options.
Built to Last
The LZ30 exudes toughness and utility: an anodized aluminum body with a toggle stick controlled graphic display combined with compactness (just 1 inch x 1 inch x 4-1/2 inches) that makes it easy to use anywhere on the body.
The LZ30p offers:
- The perfect balance of power and safety
- Continuous, pulsed, and sweep output modes
- 900mW at 808 nanometer wavelength
- 80mW at 637 nanometer wavelength
- A factory-defined protocol or the ability to create your own. Large onboard memory allows for storage of hundreds of protocols.
- Self-calibration - As laser diodes age, the LX30 self-adjusts providing a consistent power output. Self-calibration is usually only seen on the most expensive cold lasers.
- Maximum flexibility using the USB cable. Users can create and maintain presets on their PC by mounting the LZ30 as a USB drive on their PC.
- 3000mAH Lithium Ion battery
- Highly portable, compact design
- Attach the LZ30p to a stand for hands-free operation
Get Started Quickly
The Avant LZ30p allows you to get started right away. The factory presets address 90% of the standard protocols and allow for the creation of new protocols. Want to customize every variable? Not a problem, just use micro-joy-stick controller on the top of the device or the standard USB interface.
Advanced users can create and maintain a set of favorite protocols for treating special problems. Access the list by using the joy-stick. Make edits directly on the device or by mounting the cold laser as a USB drive on a PC.