All Apollo Systems
Since 2007 under the Pivotal Health Solutions brand, Apollo cold lasers have been delivering treatment solutions to thousands of patients in medical facilities across the country. The FDA-cleared Apollo lasers offer incredible value for professional use with the right mix of power, flexibility and build quality.
All Class 4 Apollo cold lasers feature:
- User controlled treatment times selectable between 10 seconds and 2 minutes
- Built-in safety and fault detection software
- Built-in probe tester allow users to confirm the actual output of their probes
- LCD display provides probe status and treatment times
- Advanced protocol training manuals
- Key activated on/off power system
- Choose either the 500mW trigger point / small area probe or the broad area probes for working on joints, deep tissue, skeletal problems
- Heavy-duty aerospace quality aluminum construction
- 2-year warranty
- Training DVD and protocol manual
Note: Apollo lasers can only be sold to health care providers for treating humans. It can also be sold to non-professionals for equine use and companion animals.
Apollo lasers were designed to achieve optimum energy density is a short period of time using up to 5 watts (5,000 mW) of continuous power at 810nm. The large Apollo emitters deliver up to 72 J/cm2 per minute in a treatment area of over 1 square inch thereby reducing treatment times. For the practitioner (e.g. acupuncturist) treating small areas, a 500mW trigger emitter will deliver densities up to 167.4 J/cm2 per minute.
All Apollo systems include:
- Power adapter
- 1 pair of safety goggles
- Practitioner Orientation to Apollo Laser Therapy DVD
- Book: Light & Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures
- Carrying case
- Book: Treating Addictions with Laser Therapy by Dr. Curtis Turchin
- Patient Education Brochures
All Apollo lasers are:
- Built with aerospace quality aluminum
- ISO 13485 quality-assured manufacturing
- 2-year warranty
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Battery Life of Portable Units
- 3000 mW probe ~ 60 one minute
- 2000 mW probe ~ 60 two minute treatments
- 500 mW probe ~ 60 four minute treatments
According to Apollo’s website, their smallest probe will achieve higher densities faster than the larger probes making it ideal for treating trigger points and small injuries. Their 2,000, 3,000 and 5,000-milliwatt 4-beam emitters are designed to treat larger areas.
Emitter Type: GaAlAs Semiconductor Laser
Emitter Wavelength: 810nm
Beam Divergence: 9º x 38º
Optical Output Power per emitter: 750mW
Total Power Output: 3000mW
Treatment Time for 4 J/cm2: 2.11 seconds
Laser Classification: Class 4
Safety goggle requirement: OD4 minimum @ 810nm